coaching - t.e.a.m Boulder run club
Our T.E.A.M Boulder Run Club, is a training/ coaching group dedicated to runners of all ages and abilities. Whether you are a beginner or regular fun runner, we will devise a plan and put you in a group that best suits your needs. All our training programs are written out by 3-time Olympian and head coach, Lee Troop. All training locations vary depending on the session.
Our training groups are:
12 - 15min mile pace
9 - 12min mile pace
7 - 9min mile pace
Each 12 week program:
Summer (6:30am OR 6pm Tues/ 6:30am OR 6pm Thu/ 8am Sat) - June 4th - Aug 24th
Fall (6pm Tues/ 6pm Thu/ 8:30am Sat) - Sept 3rd - Nov 23rd
Winter (6pm Tues/ 6pm Thu/ 9am Sat) - Dec 3rd - Feb 22nd 2020
Spring (6pm Tues/ 6pm Thu/ 8:30am Sat) - March 3rd - May 23rd
Summer (6:30am OR 6pm Wed/ 8am Sat) - June 5th - Aug 24th
Fall (6pm Wed/ 8:30am Sat) - Sept 4th - Nov 23rd
Winter (6pm Wed/ 9am Sat) - Dec 4th - Feb 22nd 2020
Spring (6pm Wed/ 8:30am Sat) - March 4th - May 23rd
Total 48 weeks of Run Club with 1 week break between each program.
Each season program $225
Each beginner season program $150
Register here for the next TEAM Boulder Run Club Training Program.
What else do you need to know:
- All first time participants receive a free TEAM Boulder Run Club Training T-shirt.
- If you miss the start of any training cycle, you can still join the Run Club program, and the cost will be pro-rated at $6 per session.
- Each cycle can be individually tailored for you regardless of race distance or date.
- $25 discount on all future season training programs (Must pay in full first program).
- Enjoy the perks of seminars, expert advice and Run Club only offers for races.
- Can’t make Run Club but still want a training program? We can tailor one specifically for you!
- Up until the end of the second week of the training program, there is a full refund.
- Up until the end of the fourth week of the training program, there is a 50% refund.
- After the fourth week of training there is no refund.
Questions about the program:
Lee Troop - email@example.com OR call 720-532-5549 for more details.